KESTERMANN filling valves are special valves designed for all uses, even in difficult industrial conditions. They stand out due to
- Compact design ideal for industrial use
- Easy to clean
- Simple maintenance.
The filling valves are used to fill fluids of varying viscosities in a way which is precise, safe, economical and free of drops.
Filling is provided at two levels: coarse and fine. The design is based on a hemisphere which offers little resistance to product flow. The inside walls guiding the product have a smooth surface and can be easily seen from the outside. The valve neck features a centring groove used to easily position the valve in the valve mount. The valve tappet connects to the valve cylinder. It does not come into contact with the product. A pressure spring securely fastens the valve if there is a power or air pressure failure. The valve sphere opens outwards in the standard design.
- Valve inlet with dairy pipe thread
- Flange ND6, DIN 2641.
- Valve made of steel.
- Valve seal: Tappet with 2 elastomer Teflon seals and valve outlet with special Teflon seal.
- Pneumatic valve drive.
- Folding clamp for rapid valve replacement and fitting bracket
- Including solenoid valve.